Im Sarah Johnson a chain-smoker Cigarettes Smoker.

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Hi im Sarah Johnson from Kansas city Missouri a Cigarettes Smoker pass 25 years. Have 2 daughters Jessica Johnson she 19 she start smoke too. And i have older daughter Tayla Johnson age 28 . We 3 both like looking at photos girls and guys having Cigarettes. My older daughter Tayla just got married. She Cigarettes Smoker since she age 15.

Monday, March 4, 2024

For Elizabeth Douglas.

 You wanted know i was talking about comments  ?  Here screenshots a website called image fab.  I been following this comments pass 3  or 4 weeks between Trisha and Naomi  read this photos screenshots you see they been talking bad about you.  As  i took screenshots  Trisha was comment back Naomi something i saw at the end my photos.












  They comments each other again tonight both Online image fab  website right now. Read they said tonight.  



Again few  minutes ago they just comments each other,  they want you unblock them facebook.  Read this.  


Yes  im still following them comments.  No im not this Missy.  Im Sarah Johnson.  Read this  they comments for me  yesterday. I glad you 4  ladys got everything friendship back on track.  


They comments eachother again. lol  tTrisha cannot spell wheel Of Fortune   so funny.


Now they given computer suggesteds today. Read this post they did today.  

I saw naomi and trisha was talking about me yesterday.  Look read this. 



Later they was talking about the Oscars  yesterday read this.  


Trisha saying she look like Emma Stone  ?  Here  Photo Emma 1 trisha has link for.  


Here a photo trisha my opinion they do not look same maybe same brand Cigarettes marlboros lights they both like.  


Now  naomi saying she look like ghostbusters  Mckenna Grace  look at this  post.  


Here 2 photos naomi saying she look like   Mckenna Grace  




15 comments:

  1. Here question ? Why hell you read other people comments ? You mind your own business. I tell Taylor I'm tell Naomi I'm tell Trisha you read there comments. Get hell off this website go back to your own website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got in contact with Naomi she piss off now you post this on here. Also Elizabeth read and Taylor read it too. Let you know mess you started now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you doing ? Waiting on your computer waiting them comments each other and screenshot it post on here ? Stop doing that it stupid ignoring. Do something else your time like watching wrestling on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use be on that website image fab, they people delete at that website my profile that website because i had too meny pics and gallerys. They said was too much data i was used. I never go back to image fab. Naomi and Trisha saying i do not give a shit. I glad you told truth about this. Like carrie said you not be post this on here. No more posts they said. Right now i thinking go find Naomi email give her peace my mind, im friends Trisha on Xbox i give her peace my mind too. I thank you show me this. Reading some comments are crazy stuff. They should private message each other this not air it everybody on image fab website read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Sarah read. Enough no more post this screenshots that comments. I will take Naomi and Trisha off block facebook right now. If taylor and carrie want join group chat facebook they can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so stupid why hell you reading that and post on here ? Enough said i out of here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning we had no facebook was down. By noon facebook working again. me and Elizabeth and Naomi and Trisha we all chat on facebook messages we got everything fix. We all friends again. Please don't post any more comments like this between Naomi and Trisha they ask me tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't you read own comments ? No more post this. I wasn't home yesterday i not part that chat i read on Taylor facebook page yesterday evening. Whatever Naomi and Trisha says now on don't post back on here. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got email from Naomi today. She following you on here see you saying. She think you need quit reading her and Trisha comments on images Fab. That Naomi said. It up to you you read them. Don't screenshot posts put on here. I not talk Trisha know she thinks yet. Carrie said this getting ignoring you doing. Elizabeth said almost same said you stop after you post 1 about us all have group talk about this. You left as that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you definitely following there comments. I agree with you emma don't look like trisha. Thank you point out that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you taken this too far now. Enough posts there comments on here. Here a music video for you see. https://youtu.be/Cv6tuzHUuuk?si=mCsneaB3_jWxD82t this make you laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me and naomi think you taken this post to far. Trisha don't care. Carrie thinking you taken this post to far also. I not sure about Elizabeth thinks yet. Maybe she comment later her thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. O,M.G this enough no more post there comments or im report you. If see another post after Naomi talking she look like ghostbusters girl i will report you understand ? Now this enough post there comments. Im out of here got big plans today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words comments. Every comment you send me I return a comment back to you. No bad languages comments I wil remove it. If contact me a private message you find me on Facebook nope not on Twitter. My Facebook information - https://www.Facebook.com/SarahJohnson45.com/smoking-fetish i read my messages twice a day on Facebook.