Im Sarah Johnson a chain-smoker Cigarettes Smoker.

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Hi im Sarah Johnson from Kansas city Missouri a Cigarettes Smoker pass 25 years. Have 2 daughters Jessica Johnson she 19 she start smoke too. And i have older daughter Tayla Johnson age 28 . We 3 both like looking at photos girls and guys having Cigarettes. My older daughter Tayla just got married. She Cigarettes Smoker since she age 15.

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

  Notice Today my family of Cigarettes Smokers. My  mom smoke my dad smoke tobacco pipes  my husband smoke cigars. I  smoke Cigarettes.  My 2 daughters Cigarettes Smokers.  I think in our blood have tobacco or  nicotine. 1  my Facebook friends today found this website i left link of this website on my Facebook.  They view this pages wanted more details about photos.  Here just few best photos details.   

Me Sarah Johnson first time be photo taken me having a misty 120

Brand new photo Tayla today with her husband Jeffrey Miller

Jessica first time had a Newport 100s

Jessica First Virginia slim 120 age 16.

Tayla First time had a Newport 100s

Tayla age 25  few Years ago photo takan

Tayla at park holding her cigarette like a famous actress

Tayla last year at park her 26 birthday

Jessica like experience used reto images system

Jessica natural color hair brown

Jessica dye hers hair red too sometimes

Sometimes Jessica dye hers hair black too.

Jessica dye hers hair blonde sometimes

  

2 comments:

  1. I never dye my hair maybe few times that all. I always been a blonde. Nice Pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why on picture says Property os smoking kingdom on picture of Tayla and her husband? All rest pictures very pretty pictures of Tayla.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words comments. Every comment you send me I return a comment back to you. No bad languages comments I wil remove it. If contact me a private message you find me on Facebook nope not on Twitter. My Facebook information - https://www.Facebook.com/SarahJohnson45.com/smoking-fetish i read my messages twice a day on Facebook.