Im Sarah Johnson a chain-smoker Cigarettes Smoker.

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Hi im Sarah Johnson from Kansas city Missouri a Cigarettes Smoker pass 25 years. Have 2 daughters Jessica Johnson she 19 she start smoke too. And i have older daughter Tayla Johnson age 28 . We 3 both like looking at photos girls and guys having Cigarettes. My older daughter Tayla just got married. She Cigarettes Smoker since she age 15.

Friday, March 3, 2023

1  my following me on here  comment me brand long Cigarettes i smoke  ?  They called June 164s or Misty 200s  how buy them Online tobacco stores on Google.  Here pack June 164s i  buy alot  sometimes by cartons share with Tayla she love them too.  

June 164s Cigarettes

This my friend from Work Marilyn Adams she likes  marlboros reds. 


Marilyn Adams


3 comments:

  1. I never saw that brand before. I have try Misty 120 i never saw Misty 200 before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My school teacher use smoke them. We would go though her pursue if she left room and left someone in change. We go though her pursue see we find for fun. We spike them with cigarettes pops put back in her pursue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words comments. Every comment you send me I return a comment back to you. No bad languages comments I wil remove it. If contact me a private message you find me on Facebook nope not on Twitter. My Facebook information - https://www.Facebook.com/SarahJohnson45.com/smoking-fetish i read my messages twice a day on Facebook.