Im Sarah Johnson a chain-smoker Cigarettes Smoker.

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Hi im Sarah Johnson from Kansas city Missouri a Cigarettes Smoker pass 25 years. Have 2 daughters Jessica Johnson she 19 she start smoke too. And i have older daughter Tayla Johnson age 28 . We 3 both like looking at photos girls and guys having Cigarettes. My older daughter Tayla just got married. She Cigarettes Smoker since she age 15.

Sunday, April 23, 2023

 Here Jennifer Johnson and her boyfriend she email me morning this photo.  


Jennifer Johnson and her boyfriend









4 comments:

Thanks for your kind words comments. Every comment you send me I return a comment back to you. No bad languages comments I wil remove it. If contact me a private message you find me on Facebook nope not on Twitter. My Facebook information - https://www.Facebook.com/SarahJohnson45.com/smoking-fetish i read my messages twice a day on Facebook.