Im Sarah Johnson a chain-smoker Cigarettes Smoker.

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Hi im Sarah Johnson from Kansas city Missouri a Cigarettes Smoker pass 25 years. Have 2 daughters Jessica Johnson she 19 she start smoke too. And i have older daughter Tayla Johnson age 28 . We 3 both like looking at photos girls and guys having Cigarettes. My older daughter Tayla just got married. She Cigarettes Smoker since she age 15.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

 For  1  my following me we been talking about Britney Spears Cigarettes Smoking.  That is true Tayla Johnson sent me Sunday this photo of Britney from 2019.  


Britney Spears Cigarettes Smoking


2 comments:

Thanks for your kind words comments. Every comment you send me I return a comment back to you. No bad languages comments I wil remove it. If contact me a private message you find me on Facebook nope not on Twitter. My Facebook information - https://www.Facebook.com/SarahJohnson45.com/smoking-fetish i read my messages twice a day on Facebook.